You’re ready to embark on a journey—to achieve your fitness goals and discover a healthy, happy you.
But each journey requires a first step. And we have one that will start your journey off right and build the healthy habits required to transform your body and maintain your success.
The seven-day USANA MySmart™Start Kit comes with everything you need to begin your fitness journey. No matter how far you have to go, we’ll be there to help every step of the way.
Here’s a roadmap to guide you through your journey:
You’ll set the tone for the rest of your journey in your first week. Start by replacing any two meals with USANA MySmart™Shakes, eating three servings each of fruits and vegetables, enjoying one or two USANA MySmart™Bars, and taking your daily HealthPak™. You can also have one low-glycemic meal a day—preferably lunch. For ease and convenience, your MySmartStart Kit comes with the shakes, bars, and supplements you need.
Your day on MySmartStart:
- Morning: MySmartShake (with your choice of Flavor Optimizer) and AM HealthPak
- Mid-morning snack: MySmartBar (your choice of our three delicious flavors)
- Lunch: Low-glycemic meal (or a MySmartShake if you’re saving your meal for dinner)
- Afternoon snack: MySmartBar or a serving of fruit or veggies
- Evening: MySmartShake (or a low-glycemic meal if you had a shake for lunch) and PM HealthPak
- Get moderate exercise (example: 20–30 minutes of brisk walking), but avoid strenuous exercise while you’re on the program
MySmartStart is all about building confidence and showing you what’s possible. The 28-day Transform Phase is where you reinforce your new habits to achieve lasting results. It follows the exact same regimen as the MySmartStart Phase, except you should increase your exercise to a level you’re comfortable with. So your day won’t change much, but your health habits will.
Your journey is complete. You’ve reached your goals. But you still need to continue down the path of good health. The Maintain Phase helps you achieve long-term success and supports building a healthier lifestyle with an optimal ratio of macronutrients.
Your day on Maintain:
- Drink one MySmartShake
- Eat two low-glycemic meals
- Eat one or two MySmartBars and one other low-glycemic snack
- Continue an exercise program that works for you
- Take your HealthPak or the USANA ® CellSentials™ daily
Your Journey, Your Way
Your journey is your own. Everybody’s path to health is different, and some might take longer than others. Some people may go straight from MySmartStart to the Maintain Phase. Others might require a few extra months of Transform.
That’s why we’ve created a customizable program that fits your journey. But no matter how far you have to go, you have to take the first step. So start off right—get your MySmartStart today!
*The MySmartStart fitness system lowers your daily caloric intake and recommends moderate exercise for best results. It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure their advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant or lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician. Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the MySmartStart program, except on the advice of their health-care professional.
- Stay hydrated by drinking water every day (about four to six glasses in addition to the water used to make your shakes)
- Avoid strenuous exercise during the program
- Eat three servings of fruit (a great addition to your shakes) and three servings of vegetables (as part of your low-glycemic meal)
- Walk briskly for 20–30 minutes each day (about 5,000 steps) and gradually increase your exercise as you move through the phases